Friday, April 1, 2016

Self-introduction and about this blog.

April 1, 2016

Nice to meet you. My name is SUSUMU KAWANO.
I am making a TV program and movie in the city of Osaka, Japan. This TV program is called "Journey salad". I am introducing Japanese culture ( superb view and  gourmet, Traditional craft, architecture...etc ) in this  TV program. In particular, I'm thinking I want to know the wonderful Japanese culture "Sake and Hot spring".




Also, I am from "Aizu-wakamatsu". Aizu-wakamatsu is a very famous tourist destination of Japan. and my head family had a sake brewery. I want to know the hometown to a lot of people.

However I can not speak in English well. I take a lot of foreign friends and communication in this blog, I want to study English. Please become friends, and a lot of comment.

And from time to time, I will introduce a daughter. Please look forward to!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a Japanese video director whose hobby is fitness.  A popular YouTube channel in Malaysia.  Please watch my web site.  My YouTube Cha...